Disclaimer: Behavioral Information Systems, LLC is an independent consultant and we work often with many EHR systems. We do not endorse or exclusively work with any one EHR. The information on this page is provided directly from the system’s marketing website unless otherwise noted.
At Netsmart, improving care delivery isn’t just their aspiration, it’s their passion.
For more than 50 years, they’ve been a healthcare software company developing technology and providing services that support individualized care and improve outcomes.
Throughout Netsmart, associates with clinical backgrounds help shape the Netsmart technologies we create. They collaborate with organizations and partner with our clients across the care spectrum to anticipate challenges, identify obstacles and recognize new opportunities as healthcare evolves. They continuously strive to advance our Netsmart technologies and offerings beyond the EHR by embracing new technology trends that empower you to provide the best possible care.
myAvatar™ is an electronic health record (EHR) specifically designed for organizations that provide behavioral health and addictions treatment services in community-based, residential and inpatient programs. It offers a recovery-focused suite of solutions that leverage real-time analytics and clinical decision support to drive decision-making. The robust platform streamlines workflow, making client information quickly accessible with user-friendly dashboards.
Its whole-person integrated care model offers a comprehensive set of features that support roles throughout the organization, from front desk staff and clinicians, to billing administrators and executive management. This results in improved operational, clinical and financial workflows for inpatient and outpatient organizations.
- Supports scheduling and workflows for group appointments and treatments, detoxification and outpatient care
- Monitors compliance and alerts clinicians to needed information
- Automates inpatient closed-loop medication management
- Supports documentation for different primary care workflows such as office visits and wellness visits
- Automated electronic remittance processing efficient denial management workflow
- Manages complex billing requirements for long-term, intensive episodes of care, including wrap-around services and Medicare pharmacy billing
- Supports complex billing models, including value-based reimbursement payments, shadow billing and non-profit grant funding
- Tracks key performance indicators to measure meaningful use compliance, revenue and organizational goals
- Supports value-based payment models, with expertise in Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC)
- Monitors system status and optimization with modeling tools